Off-topic topic

yes yes I know that it's been way too long since I wrote anything in this space. I promise there's something good coming soon. In the meantime, just a moment to share something I rather enjoyed after watching the splendidly AWESOME hockey competition two nights ago where team USA beat team Canadia in a major upset. Hitler appears to not be taking it too well, similar to some other Canadian fans....




OK more to come on a real topic soon. I have plenty of great ideas, just very little time right now. Boo.

USA! USA! USA! USA! 

Comments

  1. Absolutely hilarious. I actually lol'ed. Mike Babcock, really retarded? Although Canada is pumped like Hanz and Franz, the American's have meshed well. That's what you get when you pick big names that all want to be the star.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts